Frank A. Ray, the lawyer’s lawyer in Ohio
The Columbus, Ohio law firm of Frank A. Ray Co., L.P.A. welcomes attorney referrals. Frank Ray is often contacted by lawyers needing help in prosecuting plaintiff actions. Frank Ray, termed “a lawyer’s lawyer” by a local judge, has been a respected member of the Ohio legal community for nearly four decades.
- Served as lead counsel in 129 civil jury trials in state and federal courts
- Made 73 state and federal civil appeals, including 16 appearances in cases before the Ohio Supreme Court
- Achieved numerous settlements or judgments of multimillion-dollar insurance coverage for businesses in litigation against insurers
- Prevailed in numerous jury trials representing landowners in eminent domain litigation
- Achieved settlement after two-week federal jury trial in UCC litigation that extricated a local manufacturer from insolvency
With the client’s best interest in mind, Frank works to establish a mutually beneficial relationship with referring attorneys in accordance with the Ohio Rules of Professional Conduct.
Open door and open mind — a fight for justice
When you need a civil trial professional who is well respected by the legal community, call Frank Ray of Frank A. Ray Co., L.P.A. at 614.223.2121 or contact us online. Our office is conveniently located immediately south of the Columbus Convention Center and immediately east of the Arena District. We offer free parking and flexible hours.