Trial Experience in State & Federal Courts
Proven and respected Ohio trial lawyer
“I want to be the first to arrive at the courthouse with my client's case. Then, I secure greater opportunity to influence the litigation process.”—Frank A. Ray
Frank Ray loves the process and the drama of a courtroom trial. He knows how to address the jury, because he has the jury in mind throughout every stage of your case. His experience as a trial lawyer includes:
- Lead counsel in 129 civil jury trials in state and federal courts
- 73 state and federal civil appeals, including 16 appearances in cases before the Ohio Supreme Court
- Achieved numerous settlements or judgments of multimillion-dollar insurance coverage for businesses in litigation against insurers
- Prevailed in numerous jury trials representing landowners in eminent domain litigation
- Achieved settlement after two-week federal jury trial in UCC litigation that extricated a local manufacturer from insolvency
Frank believes that any experienced trial lawyer is only as good as his or her last trial. That’s why he sets out to prove his worth with each case he takes. He received the first-ever Respected Adversary Award by the Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys.
He believes that technology helps the jury focus on important facts of a case. In 1999, he pioneered use of digital delivery of images and words in the courtroom.
Put Frank Ray’s experience to work for you.
Open door and open mind — a fight for justice
When you need a civil trial professional who is well respected by the legal community, call Frank Ray of Frank A. Ray Co., L.P.A. at 614.223.2121 or contact us online. Our office is conveniently located immediately south of the Columbus Convention Center and immediately east of the Arena District. We offer free parking and flexible hours.