Resolving sports law disputes through mediation
Sports law is a unique and complex area of the law. As a practitioner, Frank Ray has extensive experience representing professional sports teams and leagues, assessing individual rights in the business side of sports, and counseling appropriate decision-making on sports law matters. He has:
- Served as legal counsel to the Columbus Clippers AAA Professional Baseball Organization since its inception in 1976
- Served as legal counsel to the International League of Professional Baseball Clubs
- Served as legal counsel for the business operations of former Cooper Stadium and current Huntington Park, the home ballpark for the Columbus Clippers
- Litigated professional baseball franchise rights dispute in precedent-setting case
- Defended the International League in a civil rights case brought by discharged female umpire
- Counseled the NCAA on claims brought by a former collegiate athlete
When you want to mediate a case involving sports law, turn to the Columbus, Ohio attorney with more than 35 years of distinctive experience in sports law.
Contact an experienced Ohio sports law attorney today
When you need a mediator to assist with a sports legal issue, reach out to Frank Ray of Frank A. Ray Co., L.P.A. at 614-223-2121 or contact us online.