Frank A. Ray, a "lawyer’s lawyer" who mediates civil cases in Ohio
The Columbus, Ohio law firm of Frank A. Ray Co., L.P.A. welcomes attorney referrals for his diverse civil mediation practice. Frank Ray, termed “a lawyer’s lawyer” by a local judge, has been a respected member of the Ohio legal community for more than four decades.
Drawing on Frank’s experience in civil litigation, arbitration, appellate matters, and mediation, he has achieved a strong record for resolving cases entrusted to him as a mediator based on the following record as a trial lawyer:
- Served as lead counsel in 129 civil trials in state and federal courts
- Made 73 state and federal civil appeals, including 16 appearances in cases before the Ohio Supreme Court
- Achieved numerous settlements and judgments of multimillion-dollar insurance coverage for businesses in litigation against insurers
- Prevailed in numerous jury trials representing landowners in eminent domain litigation
- Achieved settlement after two-week federal jury trial in UCC litigation that extricated a local manufacturer from insolvency
With the client’s best interest in mind, Frank works to establish a mutually beneficial relationship with referring attorneys in accordance with the Ohio Rules of Professional Conduct.
Open door and open mind — justice through mediation
When you need to recommend or engage a proven mediator for a civil dispute who is well respected by the legal community, call Frank Ray of Frank A. Ray Co., L.P.A. at 614.223.2121 or contact us online.