Mediator with Trial Experience in State & Federal Courts
Respected Ohio trial lawyer serving as a trusted mediator
“Drawing on my more than 40 years as a trial lawyer, I offer real-world litigation experience as a resource for parties to mediations. My having occupied a seat on both sides of the court room enhances my capacity to deliver a neutral exploration of issues in the civil disputes that I mediate.”—Frank A. Ray
Frank Ray offers his experience as a trial lawyer which includes the following:
- Lead counsel in 129 civil jury and bench trials in state and federal courts
- 73 state and federal civil appeals, including 16 appearances in cases before the Ohio Supreme Court
- Achieved numerous settlements or judgments of multimillion-dollar insurance coverage for businesses in litigation against insurers
- Prevailed in numerous jury trials representing landowners in eminent domain litigation
- Achieved settlement after two-week federal jury trial in UCC litigation that extricated a local manufacturer from insolvency
Frank received the first-ever Respected Adversary Award by the Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys.
Put Frank Ray’s experience as a trial lawyer to work for you as your mediator.
Open door and open mind — justice through mediation
When you need a professional who is well respected by the Ohio bar and judiciary as a mediator for your case, call Frank Ray of Frank A. Ray Co., L.P.A. at 614-223-2121 or contact us online.